The 2nd Week of international teaching is arriving on January 16, 2023 2nd Week of International Teaching (WIT) – From 16 to 20 January 2022 the Hellenic Mediterranean University (HMU) will host in Crete the Week of International Teaching (WIT) event with the theme “Sustainability......21 November, 2022
The project intends to create the infrastructure necessary for learning events with transnational and international participants on the side of students as well as teachers. Opening such events to the broader public due to digital transfer of the teaching sessions should enable more inclusivity of the education (overcoming the geographical, health and other obstacles and also age barriers). The project aims to:
- Ensure that HEI students and teachers are at the forefront run of research, technological developments and innovation in digitalisation; (to enhance digital competences);
- Ensure that current and future professionals have the work attitude, knowledge, flexibility and competencies that they can cope with rapid changing EU job market demands; (to enhance competences for international mobility and multilingualism);
- Identify the existing and emerging needs of teachers in digital education and enhance the responsiveness of initial and continuing training for teachers to these needs; (to enhance digital competences);
- Promote synergies, cooperation and cross-fertilisation among partners (to enhance internationalisation on the participating institutions);
- Include new stakeholder groups in short time events (to enhance inclusivity).